Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Prosperity Blend

This is a work I devised to keep prosperity flowing in my home, and to honor the forces that bring it to me. 

Put these ingredients in your mortar (or bowl).  Amounts are open to your own interpretation. 

Chammomile
Yellow Dock
Fenugreek
Allspice (whole, I used 4)
Basil
Cinnamon Stick (I used an inch)
Thyme
Dogwood Petals
Brown Rice
1 dried Four Leaf Clover  (I find these all the time and press them to keep and use)



Grind this mixture with your pestle (or a rock or whatever) while meditating on the prosperity that's currently in your life and the additional prosperity you'd like to see.  When you're satisfied with it, put it in a plate or large pillar candle stand.  Start adding coins that you find when you're out to the plate, to represent prosperity that comes freely to you.  Dollar Bills could be put in the bottom of the plate under the spices if you like.  I don't usually use tea lights, as I prefer larger candles that can be carved, but for things like this I do use tea lights because they heat up the herbs and cause them to put off more of their lovely scent.  I put the tea light in the middle of the blend.  I also added a hagstone to my plate that I found in my front flower garden. 

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Indian astrology Vedic Astrology is a most intense and ancient system of astrology derived from Vedic texts prepared from wisdom of the ancient rishis. At Astrolika.com, astrologers follows this system for predictions on birth charts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Spells Tips Love Spells, Reviews of Wiccan Love Spells and Authentic Spellcasters for Love Spells like Come To Me and Love Me Again magic at www.lovespells.tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog thank you for the info.

    ReplyDelete